We recently came back from SIGNAL: The Developer Conference for Communication in San Francisco. You can read about our adventures in this post.
Since we can’t sit still for too long which is why last week we went to London to participate in the FinDEVr conference that focuses on the technology side of fintech. Organised by the authors of the well known Finovate conference, FinDEVr’s first event was in 2014. So far the conference has taken place in New York, San Francisco and Santa Clara. Last week’s conference in London was the first one held in Europe.
This conference gathers financial services and product companies and developers, therefore, it is interesting to us as well. Because we work with fintech companies such as World Remit, Mintos, Cream Finance as well as banks likes SEB and Bank of Latvia, we understand how we can help them test front-end, back-end and mobile applications. FinDEVr provides an excellent opportunity to share our experience and find out about the latest trends in financial technology.
We not only participated in this year’s conference, but also sponsored it. During the two days the visitors were able to get information about our software testing services and tools. Great attention was payed to our testing robot Tappy. In one of the future blog posts we’ll tell you about Tappy’s development process.
During the conference we talked to many people and discovered interesting companies:
- Aerospike – has developed an enterprise-class, NoSQL database solution to solve the scalability, uptime, and TCO downfalls of first-generation NoSQL or relational databases for enterprises requiring real-time decisioning in a variety of industries, including AdTech, eCommerce, Gaming, Telecommunications, and Financial Services.
- aixigo – creates a business process for monitoring and rebalancing portfolios according to their investment guidelines. We will show live how to use our portfolio management REST-API to develop a typical business process. This process identifies portfolios, rebalances them and creates orders in our order management module.
- Harborx – is a gaming-feature-rich financial trading app with crowdsourced trades and FX competitions.
- Ixaris – has developed a “build, deploy & operate” payments platform to solve the need for an open publicly-accessible facility for developers, bank & payment vendors to collaborate within an automated data security and compliance framework.
- Trulioo – To solve the challenges of meeting cross-border AML/KYC compliance for payments providers and fintech companies, Trulioo has developed a Normalized API for electronic identity verification using a custom rules engine for independent global data sources.
We also presented our new mobile application security testing platform MAST. It will be publicly available very soon, but for now we can say that with MAST you’ll be able to quickly and easily check your Android or iOS mobile application security.
We’ll take a little break to get ready for the largest fintech conference in Europe – Money20/20 Europe in Copenhagen. See you there!